Take your bike with you without the hassle of towing a trailer too!
Call us at 888-849-6160
Just pull in your motorcycle, secure it to the caddy, spin the jack handle to raise the front end and away you go. Be sure to take your bike out of gear before you pull away. The McCaddy requires the front wheel be strapped through the spaces in the wheel, so solid front wheels will not work with this product.
May not be suitable for towing drive shaft motorcycles, most scooters and other bikes like the Yamaha TW200. Be sure to check with your dealer and read your owner's manual to be sure your bike will not be damaged towing in neutral.
The Caddy is NOT for use on a Motorhome, Camptrailer, 5th Wheel, Bus or other LONG vehicle.
The turning radius will lay the bike over and cause DAMAGE to the bike! SORRY but the Caddy will NOT work for a TRIKE!
Check with your dealer and owner's manual BEFORE ordering any caddy to be sure it will work with your bike,
Check your HITCH tongue weight limit before ordering ANY hitch accessory to prevent overload!
Price is $597.00 plus handling and 48 state ground shipping (added in Shopping Cart)This unit replaces the ball and slips into your standard 2 inch (TWO INCH) RECEIVER HITCH on your tow vehicle.
Please measure your receiver opening before ordering a Motorcycle Caddy!
* Unit fits std. 2" / class #3 & #4 Receiver hitches (MUST HAVE 8 Inch Hitch Height MIN.)
* Units uses 3-1500 lb. built in ratcheting wheel straps to wedge the front tire securely into the V shaped wheel cage.
* Unit has built in jack. cranks down for loading, and cranks up and locks for road travel.
* Front tire wedges in the V shaped wheel cage and holds bike upright for you while you tie it down.
* Made from all structural square tubing, main jack 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" square tube - Wheel cage 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" square tube.
* Unit works with tires sizes 16" to 21".
I recently received an e-mail from a rider with an 850 pound Harley Road King. He asked if the McCaddy would handle his bike. I posed the question to Gary at the factory and here is his answer:
We always calculate that the caddy will be carrying 2/3rds the weight of the bike, which in this case will be 566 lbs. The caddy is rated for 500 lbs, and the tongue weight rating for most hitches is also 500 lbs. The caddy would probably work fine for this bike, however it will more than likely exceed the weight limit. We have no way of knowing unless the customer weighs the front end of his bike on a scale. The Caddy is NOT intended to be used in any way contrary to the specifications of the manufacturers of the motorcycle, tow vehicle or trailer hitch.
Due to the abuse of people buying a Caddy using it once to move a motorcycle, THEN wanting to return it, a strict return policy has been implemented at the factory. Any return of a Caddy purchase MUST have a Factory Return Authorization within Two weeks of purchase, pay a minimum re-stocking fee of 15% AND pay return shipping charges. We are sorry that it has come to being hard-nosed about returns of the Caddy. It is never our intention to have unhappy customers. PLEASE check out your intended use of the Caddy BEFORE buying. Question? Call me at 7120-461-1435. Thanks.
CLICK HERE to read feedback from riders about the Motorcycle Caddy!
This Caddy that fits 1 1/4 inch receiver hitches for small motorcycles and dirt bikes
Please read the instructions that come with the Caddy before towing your motorcycle.
#RHMC1 1/4 fits 1 1/4" RECEIVER HITCH
Small motorcycles and dirt bikes only 250 to 300 pounds!
Check your tongue weight limit before ordering ANY hitch accessory!
* SAFE ECONOMICAL WAY TO TRANSPORT YOUR CYCLE.
* STURDY SQUARE TUBING CONSTRUCTION, PAINTED BLACK
* FITS FRONT RIM SIZES 16" TO 21" AND TIRES UP 5 1/2" WIDE
* COMES STANDARD WITH 3 BUILT IN TIE DOWN STRAPS ON THE WHEEL CAGE.
* COMES WITH THE SPREADER TIE DOWN BAR TO HOOK EXTRA TIE DOWN STRAPS TO.
* ALSO INCLUDES THE METAL RAMP BRACKET AND FASTENERS TO DRIVE YOUR MOTORCYCLES FRONT TIRE INTO THE WHEEL CAGE.
You must supply a section of narrow plywood that bolts to the ramp bracket in order to form the ramp. the length of the section of wood will depend upon how high the hitch on your tow vehicle is.
* ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT SETTINGS, THE CADDY HAS 4 DIFFERENT HEIGHT SETTING TO ACCOMMODATE DIFFERENT HITCH HEIGHTS. (MUST HAVE 8 Inch Hitch Height MIN.)
* INCLUDES OWNER MANUAL AND OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS
$375.00 plus shipping Call 888-849-6160 to order
Click HERE to order a Motorcycle Caddy Online
Click Here to return to Motorcycletrailer.com
Web Site Designed by AAA World Web Design Group